CC’s Boston Babies
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY & HEALTH GUARANTEE:
• This limited warranty covers only the puppy described in this agreement. To activate the guarantee, the buyer must have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 3 days from date of delivery. If Veterinarian finds the puppy to be unsuitable, return puppy immediately. Changing your mind, family dispute, landlord problems does not warrant a refund. Failure to have the puppy checked by your Veterinarian voids this warranty. We do not recommend using Banfield Pet Hospital®. Please submit a copy of this report back to us via email (email@example.com) or regular snail mail.
Return Contract Agreement: If at any time the buyer no longer wants the dog, CC’s Boston Babies must be contacted and the buyer must return the puppy and all registration papers. (I don’t want my puppies to end up in a shelter, abandoned or put down.) We will work with the family to get the dog in a new loving home.
Buyers initials ________
If puppy is declared to be unsuitable for sale or life-threatening condition, genetic or heredity problems, by a licensed Veterinarian, return puppy along with all registration papers, along with a written report from veterinarian to seller, within 3 days, and puppy will be replaced with one of equal value from next litter.
• If puppy should die within 48 hours, all registration papers and a Necropsy Report from Veterinarian stating cause of death, must be given to seller, before a replacement puppy of equal value will be given. Death due to injury/accident, neglect or hypoglycemia is not covered. Necropsy must be done and paid by the buyer.
• The puppy is guaranteed for one year from the puppy’s date of birth ( ) for any life threatening congenital or hereditary disorders. Seller has right to take puppy to own Veterinarian for second opinion, before replacement puppy will be given.
• NO CASH WILL BE REFUNDED Seller is NOT responsible for any Veterinarian charges, shipping charges or delivery charges. Seller’s liability is limited to the price paid for the puppy, no other charges or fees. Any shipping expenses for returning puppy or sending the new puppy would be at the buyer’s expense.
• All appropriate shots for the puppy’s age have been given, and a record of this vaccination history is supplied. However, puppies are not fully immune until vaccination series is complete, at 20 weeks of age. These diseases can be spread via contact, air, hands and clothing, please take precautions.
• New owner is responsible to continue the vaccination series, failure to complete series by licensed Veterinarian voids all guarantees and warranty.
Seller does not guarantee against hypoglycemia, internal/external parasites (worms, fleas, ticks), alopecia, cold or heat related issues, physical or emotion stress; non-descending testicles, luxating patella’s, hernias, cherry eye, stenotic nares, open fontanelle, overbite/underbite, coccidia, giardia, kennel cough, cancer, demodectic mange, scabies, growths, allergies, parvo, distemper and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered in this guarantee. Coccidia and kennel cough are common in puppies that are shipped and is caused from bacteria and stress. Neither are life threatening and are easily treated. Kennel cough is like a common cold and must run its course.
Defects will be pointed out and noted; buyer is purchasing knowing these defects.
List any known flaws or defects: _______________________________________________ or
Puppies go through a lot of stress when they are taken away from their siblings and go to their new homes. HYPOGLYCEMIA or low blood sugar is a common problem with all small breed puppies. We highly recommended feeding your new puppy a high-quality supplemental vitamin for the first 2 weeks.
• No guarantee is given as to size, weight, hair coat, standing ears, breed ability, show ability, or disposition of puppy.
• This guarantee is not valid if the puppy is sold or given to a third party. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Tennessee, in County of Rutherford. It is agreed that the place of venue of any litigation or arbitration shall be in Rutherford County TN and shall not exceed the price paid of said puppy, no Veterinarian, shipping or delivery fees will be covered by the seller.
The buyer and seller agree to a (1) one-year* (expires on puppies first birthday) warranty against life-threatening genetic defects. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dog’s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine and liver problems of a severe and life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this year time frame, the buyer must pay to have the dog autopsied to ascertain reason of death. If the reason is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy/dog. If a life-threatening genetic defect is found within the time limit, the seller must be notified within 48 hours with a statement from a licensed vet and puppy/dog must be returned to the seller. Seller reserves the right to have the puppy/dog seen by seller’s vet for a second opinion. If puppy/dog is found to have a life-threatening genetic defect, the puppy/dog will be replaced by a puppy of equal value in which the buyer and seller both agree upon when one becomes available. There are no cash refunds under any circumstances.
Buyers initials ________
*New owner agrees to feed NUVET vitamins until puppy is one year old. Read the enclosed pamphlet and place your first order before your puppy arrives or soon after. www.nuvet.com/400720
By signing this sales contract, I, the buyer, am agreeing to these terms. My signature also signifies that I agree to take puppy to my Veterinarian within 3 days for well puppy check and send copy of receipt from the vet to activate this health contract, failure to send the receipt the day of the visit will VOID this. I will notify seller immediately of any problems. I also agree that deposits are nonrefundable/nontransferable if I change my mind.
CC’s Boston Babies SELLER: CC’s Boston Babies
“Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus® immune system builder, as directed by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void except where prohibited by law. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime.”
About NuVet Plus:
NuVet Plus is America’s premier pet immune system support supplement incorporating a precise formula of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbs and antioxidants that perform synergistically to bring together all of the vital ingredients required to maintain optimal health. NuVet Plus is made in the USA using natural, human grade ingredients that are formulated in an FDA registered pharmaceutical laboratory.
Veterinarian recommended, NuVet Plus was designed for dogs at every life stage; from supporting your puppy’s maturing immune system to helping to protect against issues later in life.
For your convenience you may order by phone by calling 800-474-7044, using order code 400720 or online at
www.nuvet.com/400720. NuVet products are not sold in stores. Customers outside the U.S. must place order by phone only.